Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Am Grateful That Thorns Have Roses

First post in December!

I'd like to make it a habit to start every month with a gratitude post...that is, if I can keep this blog going. *fingers crossed*

I'm on my second week of accomplishing this weekend gig of running an international women's site and it has been quite a joy to do. It was more than I could hope for.

When I saw the want-ad for this, I knew in my gut it was meant for me.  Despite the long and tedious process and the hassle of getting the contract signed, I really had set my sights on it. I did't let the dream go.

There are some quirks to the job, though. And small sacrifices have to be made. Like losing 22 hours of my weekends. Or having to sit loooooooong hours to do my work continuously, I feel my butt expanding again.

But these are minor stuff I could live with, when there are so many things I can learn from what I'm doing.

So, barring all that, thank you, Universe... for letting things fall where they should be.


#thankyoumoreplease


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...